Saturday, February 5, 2011

u know u love me. xo xo, Gossip girl

 

oh my God! i've been up all night rembering the episode of Gossip girl, and now i am proud to announce that i'm officialy INSANE and totally O.C. - as in Obsessed Completely with this show! and it's killing me because i've got NO ONE to talk to about it, that's why i am pouring all my wild emotions about Gossipgirl into writing!

 

 


if Gossipgirl was a subject included in my course's curriculum, i'd probably be running first in my class! i mean, seriously! my life right now is all about GOSSIP GIRL! and oh my God, don't even get me started with Serena Van der Woodsen and her perfect little life. and her mom, Lily, is like the coolest mom ever! she lives in a palace hotel; has a cute brother; a cute boyfriend who is so into her; and a great bestfriend, blair waldorf. i'm just so insecure, knowing the fact that no matter what i do (not if i have my own genie or something), i will never have a glamourous life like hers. hahaha! oh puh-leeze! this is unbelievable! i can't be torturing myself because of this but i just can't stop- like right now, i'm supposed to be asleep! it's almost 3am for chrissake!


ALL I WANT are THREE THINGS! and i have to blurt it all out here or else i might explode in the next 5 seconds if i'd hold this in for a little while longer!
1. I WANT BLAIR AND CHUCK!!! i love blair, and i love chuck. i know she's the mcbitchy and he's the mcnasty, and they're both friggin' wild and filthy rich kids who probably do not have any idea about what they're doing, but they're absolutely making things a lot more awesome and exciting and thrilling and whatever.. if i were to pick just one couple who should end up together, it's them!
2. I WANT NATE AND SERENA!!! forget dan. he should've been with vanessa, in the first place. ok, there's a chance that i might like "dan and serena" so much in the future, but right now, they're just OKAY. you know the "it doesn't matter if they break-up" kind of okay... i really like Nathaniel Archibald for serena. he is a true gentleman, a good son, -- and a heartthrob!


3. I WANT RUFUS AND LILY!!! seriously. yeah i know i shouldn't have included them here because their relationship is far too "old".. still, they have to be together as soon as possible, or else i would no longer be thrilled to watch gossip girl. couldn't believe i almost cried at the end of episode 10 when rufus said "i never should've let u let me go.." awww! seriously? SERIOUSLY!


can't believe i had almost organized a campaign ad for gossip girl with this writing! to josh schwartz, i'm sending u all my love! :)

u know u love me.
xo xo,

Gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment