Thursday, February 3, 2011

Luv at first site...

Hi frnds..
    this time I m back wid a very burning topic....BUT FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO ASK U PEOPLE .......... 
                         How many of u hav loved nyone??? n How many hav got it??



Frnds don think that today I m in a mood ........ to give u lecture....

Frnds it happens wid everybody .......some times we START BELIEVING IN LUV AT FIRST SITE....... Then we think that all that was just BAKWASSSS...


When ever I feel like ...... that love at first actually works......
then I console my self  by thinking of all GUYS WHO R EXTRA INTELLIGENT........
 n even ...........I do not believe in love at first sight... It is physical attraction at first sight. Love is a deep feeling that takes time to grow. Besides, you cannot instantly know someone's personality in a matter of seconds.


But ......frnds  if u say it is jst a lust .....then again think of it....

Although, It is impossible to truly love a person you don't know.

"True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be." 




.......... Friends if u wish u can also share ur thought ....... by just commenting here ..... or just mail me at ...
shweta.kmk@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. nice shweta.............i like that...............

    ReplyDelete